Wednesday, February 25, 2009




This is my mood. Some yummy cupcakes. I'm going on a "cupcake date" with my best friend, Courtney, on Friday. I'm excited. I've been working 14 hour days. I love my job right now and am really enjoying the work. It does get very exhausting, though, and for those of you who may not know...I don't do lack of sleep very well. So, it will be nice to just relax and eat my favorite food.

cupCakes Pictures, Images and PhotosHave you ever met our standard poodle, Romeo? He and the girls get along okay except for one thing. He wants to play and they are too busy being the most precious princesses that they are. They can't help it. They are my baby dolls and they are well aware of it. Here's a picture to help you with scale. He's a 120 lbs. That's some serious poodle.

In other news, my hubby and I are trying to decide where to go on our next trip. Any suggestions?
hugs, love and chihuahua kisses


5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Awww if Romeo has the energy that my little poodle does - haha ;)

Vacation! Sounds like fun!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Ooh, vacation ideas, I've got plenty of those. My tops picks right now would be Chicago, Boston, the Bay area, and I always like to visit D.C.

Let us know what you decide! I guess all my ideas would be better in the spring -- too cold right now!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Welcome back to blogging :)

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

I am home! Yay! Had a great time, but now we wait to see if Anneliese is going to have puppies! I will know in a month!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

I had no idea you have a standard poodle. You're right! 120 pounds of poodle is one serious poodle! Romeo looks like a lover not a fighter with your 2 beautiful girls!

Pedro & Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home