Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In



You can play, here!

1. When I fell in love I was so happy!

2. I'm hot when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!

3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, darn, it means I can't work.

4. Real World is the craziest tv show ever.

5. Cheese and fruit make a great meal!

6. I could never plant a garden.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Shabbat dinner, tomorrow my plans include a friend's bridal shower and our Congregational Seder and Sunday, I want to make it to my dance performance ontime!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Good luck on your dance performance!

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Haven't been to a bridal shower in ages (I guess I am old, lol)
Have a wonderful weekend :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home