Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Life Update...

I'm always so amazed at how long its been since I last blogged. After my last post I got really busy trying to get all my work done at the office so that I could attend the Messiah Conference that the counter at the top of the blog was counting down for. Then, when we all got to Messiah, a very dear friend of mine drowned while river rafting with my husband and some other friends.

Its been so terribly traumatic. We returned to town on Monday night and the funeral and celebration of life services were yesterday. I still feel as if my head is spinning and I still keep thinking our friend is alive.

I have some cute pics of the puppies I hope to put up soon. I hope you guys are doing well!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

13 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...what a cute blog :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend... that's just really terrible. :(

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

I'm so sorry, my dear. I will be thining of you, your friend's family and saying small prayers.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Oh, no, that's terrible! so sorry about the loss of your friend...my husband lost his best friend in a car accident (our friend was riding his bike!) last december, it still hurts.
Hugs to you.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Oh Pink, I am so sorry about your friend. I lost one of my oldest and dearest friends last year and the void left behind still takes my breath from me at times. I hope you're doing ok and I hope you were able to enjoy some of the long awaited for Messiah Conference before you received the news. You will be in my thoughts.

Rachel
Pedro's Mom

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

so sorry to hear about your friend! i can't believe that you look like my friend, erin! perhaps that's why we're so friendly :)thanks for stopping by!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Emily said...

i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. will keep you in my prayers in the coming days, for comfort.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm sorry to read about the loss of your friend; how shocking for you and your husband!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Belle said...

Your dogs are so cute!

I have a Chihuahua too! :D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that if you follow www.dackelprincess.com in your Google or bloglines reader, you will need to unsubscribe and then resubscribe to get the feeds. I switched my platforms from Movable Type to Wordpress and so the feed switched.
I hope you'll follow me!
Maribeth
The Dackel Princessgwxptr

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Pink,

We miss hearing from you! We left an award for you on my blog today!

Pedro & Rachel

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

May you be blessed this Christmas & Hanukkah and the year ahead with health, happiness and peace!
Much love,
Maribeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home