Friday, May 23, 2008

Peek-a-boo...I see you!

Do any of you guys remember when I cut my eye? Well, when that happened the Dr. told me that it was always a possibility that my eyes could get too dry in the night and my eyelid could lift off the entire surface area of the wound on my cornea when I open them. Well, Tuesday night I accidentally slept in my contacts. When I woke up in the morning they were uncomfortable so I took them out.

In the eye that was injured, the contact took the surface area of the wound on my cornea with it. OUCH! I was screaming and bawling!! My husband took off work and rushed me to the eye goo-roo's in Oklahoma City and called the Judge's bailiff to cancel my trial I had scheduled for Wednesday. This morning I'm feeling about 85% better, and I'm so excited!

What have you guys been up to?

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds so frightening! I've slept in my contacts before and had them stick to my eye by thank God, they came off with a little saline. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Rachel,
Pedro's Mom

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Emily said...

ack, that sounds insanely painful. i'm so sorry! hope it stays all better and doesn't do that thing (ever) again!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Ouch!! so sorry about that...hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend! I am off to Madrid for 60 hours as of tomorrow :)
Cheers!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Sarah K. said...

That is horrible about your eye. Eye injuries are the worst! I'm glad you are feeling better and that your husband was able to help you!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Amanda Fortney said...

wow, that sounds so painful! i'm glad you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home