Friday, May 23, 2008

Peek-a-boo...I see you!

Do any of you guys remember when I cut my eye? Well, when that happened the Dr. told me that it was always a possibility that my eyes could get too dry in the night and my eyelid could lift off the entire surface area of the wound on my cornea when I open them. Well, Tuesday night I accidentally slept in my contacts. When I woke up in the morning they were uncomfortable so I took them out.

In the eye that was injured, the contact took the surface area of the wound on my cornea with it. OUCH! I was screaming and bawling!! My husband took off work and rushed me to the eye goo-roo's in Oklahoma City and called the Judge's bailiff to cancel my trial I had scheduled for Wednesday. This morning I'm feeling about 85% better, and I'm so excited!

What have you guys been up to?

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Pedro said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds so frightening! I've slept in my contacts before and had them stick to my eye by thank God, they came off with a little saline. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Rachel,
Pedro's Mom

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Emily said...

ack, that sounds insanely painful. i'm so sorry! hope it stays all better and doesn't do that thing (ever) again!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mar said...

Ouch!! so sorry about that...hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend! I am off to Madrid for 60 hours as of tomorrow :)
Cheers!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger CaliChi said...

That is horrible about your eye. Eye injuries are the worst! I'm glad you are feeling better and that your husband was able to help you!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

wow, that sounds so painful! i'm glad you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home