Friday, April 18, 2008



You can play too, here!

1. The last time I lost my temper I was at the dog park!
2. Cleaning for Passover is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is the Bible.
4. Tomorrow night's seder is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, you need to be a good secret keeper!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was money from clients paying their bills.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Shabbat dinner, tomorrow my plans include services and Sunday, I want to sleep!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger SaraLynn said...

great fill ins!
your weekend sounds fun!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Happy Passover to you and yours!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home