Sunday, March 01, 2009

Valentines Day & Sleepy Puppies




On Valentines day (my favorite, non-Jewish holiday) I played a quartet gig with my friends, and my hubby worked that night as well. When I came home that evening, I saw two gift sacks outside my front door. They were from my wonderful parents and one was for me and the other for the girls. The girls got treats and I got a box of candies with "Princess" written on the box.




This next picture is of my girls snuggling. Awww...so precious!




hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh look at them! Aren't they cute?
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Awww...you two girls really are cuties!

Tail Wiggle s& Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

They are so cute!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Cute - I think it's so sweet that your parents got you a Valentine's day present. :)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Heather said...

:D too cute!!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Hug, hug, hug...
Love, love, love,
And Chihuahua Kiss, kiss, kiss !

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger sPaRLke, gLiTtEr & gLaMoRoUs said...

Aww... We love your pink little couch. Now we want mommy to buy us one too! Thanks for making us feel so welcomed. Muwah xoxoxo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home