Monday, July 17, 2006

Outta Here

Hey internet friends. I hope that all of you had a wonderful weekend. Casey and I have stopped back by home to get some client's files and pay a few bills, and then we are going back down to stay at our "summer" home. His mother lives in Alaska during the summers and so she has a nice house all empty and just sitting here, and its closer to his office so we leave the teenie apt. behind and stay there off and on. Alas, she is not really into anything technical...at all...so there is no internet. I'll try to update from the office.

Talk with you all later.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

ok, you'll have to update from the office, or else I'll go through withdrawl! :)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Have a terrific time while in Alaska! I bet it is very nice right now during this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home