Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wisdom Tidbit for the Day

My wisdom tidbit is from Hodel's character in Fiddler on the Roof.

"I heard once that the Rabbi who must praise himself has a congregation of one."

I'm hungry! I got my new work computer yesterday. Y.A.Y. Have I mentioned on here that I am one of the musicians for a local ballet company's production of The Nutcracker this holiday season? It has been very fun. I've also made a lot of new friends in my instrument's section, and one actually just lives a few miles from me. Hmmm....maybe I should add him to my lunch list, huh. I've decided that lunching is the perfect date for a single gal. I should really write a book. Leave me a title suggestion in the comments if you wish.

Speaking of lunching...I'd better go. I can't miss, or my "ladies who lunch" persona will just go kaput. ;)

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

4 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool about the new computer... I am about to send you that email we talked about. Have a good day!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

a new computer? That's so fun! I love to lunch but don't have the time anymore...who said grad school was a good idea again?

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this for a title:

"Lunches Are A Girl's Best Friend"?

LOL

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Ooohhhh...I love that Chi! That's the title. Oh man, does this mean that I have to actually write this book now?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home