Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Elections


Last night I went to the watch parties for Sandy Garrett and Governor Brad Henry with my cousin. I saw a lot of my old hanging buddies, and had a lot of fun. It was fun to dress up in sequins, and I wore fun shoes with a bow on the back of the ankle (which matched the silkie bow on my dress).

Although I don't tell this to people in my real (read non-blogging world) life, my family is fairly well politically connected among old school Oklahoma politicians. Therefore, I always get a real big kick out of people who know a few individuals in the Okla. Congress and feel the need to name drop in my presence. I'm always a lady about it, though. How else do you think I'm attracting real live Knights?

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Sounds like fun. My candidates almost never win, although I was rooting for Joe Libermann down in CT! I love Joe. Nice guy.
Glad elections are over and we can get back to the same old commercials and instead of throwing mud at each other, use it for facials! LOL

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shoes are fabulous!!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Wow sounds like fun!! I hung out with CNN ;)

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shoes & am sure the dress was spectacular, as well. I'm so glad you had such a great time at the party! *s*

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger MaR said...

Like Melissa I have to say : those shoes are fabulous!!! just wonderful :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Carmen said...

i wish i had been at one of the parties last night. here in DC, they're quite the bash!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

Yeah they are cute. Those shoes are fun and classy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home