Sunday, October 29, 2006

Friday Night Madness

I wrote a post for my Friday Night Madness before, but somehow Blogger ate it during publication.

Friday night was perfect. We had a lot of fun here, and got to know each other a little better. This person is really great, and it seems like we could be great friends. I'm hoping that's what happens. I've got my eye on another hottie somewhere else. Plus, I just felt so tied down and hated my life for so long that I'm just looking for people to have fun with. I feel like I wasted a lot of my twenties being married and I'm bound and determined to make the rest of them a blast. As my girls on SATC say, I'm "single and fabulous!"

After the Mont on Friday I was involved in kind of a freak accident that I won't detail here. I severely injured my left eye. I damaged almost my entire cornea, but the good news is that it should heal completely. I'm just glad the Dr. didn't give me an eye patch. I have a date tomorrow night and I wasn't planning on going with the pirate vibe. But...it is close to Halloween...

Hugs, love and single & fabulous kisses

9 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness...I am really sorry to hear about your accident...sounds dreadful but am glad you don't have to wear a patch...and The Mont sounds like a wonderful place to eat. How wonderful that you are enjoying life as a single again...you go, girl! *s*

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger MaR said...

The Mount seems a wonderful place! glad you had a nice friday evening, too bad blogger isn't always cooperative...
Take good care of your eye, girl!

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you okay? Seriously? You know how I am about eyes!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Silly me, I hit enter before I finished saying who I was. ;~(

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Amy said...

i missed something about you being single...maybe i'm just not very observant. anywhoo....i hope your eye is okay!!!!!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

too bad about the eye patch. ;) could've been trendy, with all the pirate craze going around.

You're datine? when did I miss this? how are you meeting them? I can't find a single, normal man around here to save my life!

And congrats on the weight loss. It feels so good, doesn't it?!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

wow awesome place. Sorry to hear about your eye accident.
Paco, my chihuahua, and I read your blog often :-)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Emily said...

i'm sorry to hear about your injury!! get well soon!!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late posting in here but wonderful! Your are taking to the singles scene so wonderfully and with the right attitude. Enjoy and look around! Hotties all over! Glad you had fun. Take care of that poor eye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home