Sunday, October 22, 2006

5 Words/Phrases to Describe the Princess

Tonight's post is a few words to explain the Princess' life right now. Bolded words are links.

1. Free! Free! I'm free at last, thank God almighty I'm free at last.

2. Appealing.

3. Busy.

4. Fun. I haven't had this much fun in my life for over a year. Who knew so many people were waiting in the wings?

5. Sooner. My Alma Mater had their homecoming this weekend. I went with my friend Sarah, and we had a blast. We also ate pizza here, while catching up on old times. You can listen to Boomer! Sooner! here.

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

you gotta start having more fun. Fun fun fun! :) Happy monday (which is not fun)

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are really getting on with things and having so much fun. That is the only way to do it! Sounds like you are really having a blast too! Hope you week is a good one! Sounds like the weekend was great!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Amy said...

What a fun list! It's nice to see you posting again! Happy Monday!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really happy that you are having so much fun...that is important & I wish you a wonderful time & hope you make lots of new friends. *s*

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said...

Wow what a list :-) lots to do....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home