Thursday, October 26, 2006

Two Sizes!

Tonight I bought a new suit, two new shirts, and some earrings. The suit was another size smaller, and I tried on some jeans that were even a size smaller than that. Total, that makes it an official two dress sizes I've lost (three if you are thinking about those jeans). J.C.Penney's is having some serious sales.

Tomorrow night I have reservations with a new friend that I've been "talking" to. I'm going to bring my date clothes with me and change after work. I've been working 12 hour days and I still can't get everything I need to get finished completed. I'm slowly working through my list though. I feel so Sex and the City because I'm going out right after work. Oohhhh...maybe I'll have to order a Cosmopolitan. Oh, wait. I don't drink. Hmmm...I'll just have to get my SATC fix by going out with my girlfriends for Saturday brunch and tell them all about my night out on the town.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

8 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Amy said...

WAY TO GO ON THE SIZES!!!!! Good luck with your "date" Keep us posted...lol!

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great on the size! Doesn't it just feel so good!!!

Maybe you can have a virgin Cosmopolitan!! If there is such a thing!

Have fun and please do kiss and tell!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic on being able to buy smaller clothes...that is wonderful! And, I wish a great time with your date!! *s*

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on dropping sizes!! That's great! How did you date go?

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so fantastic! Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself!!!!!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Geggie said...

Two Sizes?!? That's great! I'm hoping to be down a size in the next week or two. I've lost 9 lbs and my snug clothes are fitting better. I can't wait until they're loose!

And since you don't drink...get a club soda and cranberry. Yummy!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That's so awesome!! Go you!!

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sizes. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home