Friday, October 20, 2006

My Dog Belicia

Belicia is a unique name, at least in these parts. Its meaning is "Dedicated to God." Tonight my Aunt (and also my closest friend) were eating dinner and waiting for our name to be called to sit down at our table and we hear... "Belicia, party of 2. Belicia, party of 2."

Who knew the dogs could drive (or see over the stearing wheel for that matter), reach the podium to tell the hostess our name, and sit in the waiting area of the restaurant without my aunt or me seeing them. Those little boogers, they sure are sneaky.

I've recently lost the USB cable to my camera. Really, I have no clue where it could be, so I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can post pictures of my chihuahua babies.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

7 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hahah Miss Belicia must have her own little fabulous pink convertible or something... or maybe she even has a chauffeur!

You could always get a replacement cord (on ebay?) or get at best buy/circuit city/other major electronics chain a card reader. Wolfie says he wants to continue to see pictures of such lovely doggie ladies!

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great name and I like the meaning behind it! So Miss Belicia learned to drive, huh?! Smart girl!

Maybe I'd better keep an eye on my car keys. My Tigger is pretty clever himself :)

I hope you are having a nice weekend so far!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Never heard that name before but it is very pretty! and certainly unique.
Lost things hide in their own little places until you buy a replacement...then all of the sudden you find them!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Wouldn't that just about make you actually WONDER just who when you first heard the name? Oh my...I can just see you gasping to hear the name that is identical to your doggie! Too funny.

I love the meaning of the name too!! How awesome is that?!!

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!!
When I donate to MD or another charity in a grocery store and they put up a paper thingy with your name on it, I always put Shubi on it.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! And that they can drive I find very impressive! Took my son 17 years to learn! LOL Find that cable girl I am sure they have new clothes to show off!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Spock said...

I coulda tolded you they could drive Princess!! :) Aminals am all way smarter than pee-poles fink! I is back to regularly scheduled blogging now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home