Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th of July!


My family celebrated the 4th early this year...on the 3rd. We all came down after work and had a wonderfully grand time. My parents brought their usual Albertson's cake (their icing is the best!) and then my cousin and her husband lit fireworks for about an hour. We're talking real fireworks. They spent a lot of money and the family had a wonderful time.
I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but that is a trailer out in the middle of the pasture that some of the small fireworks are being shot from. You know you're from Oklahoma when this seems normal to you. :)



I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow at 7a.m. YAY!



hugs, love and chihuahua kisses



p.s. I have updated my goals, books, etc. on my sidebar.

3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Your celebrations sound very nice , glad you had such a wonderful time with your family.
Have a safe trip to Europe!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like a fun time- I hope your trip to Europe is going well! Can't wait to hear about it!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

can't wait to hear about your trip to Europe! I love it there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home