Friday, April 04, 2008

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

That's right kids. Its that time again. Time for taxes, and let me tell you that its that much trickier when you own your own business. In fact, its a nightmare. Which, is basically all my fault because I don't keep up with things very well during the year and so it takes me two or three days to put all my receipts and everything together.

I know, I know...if I just did it little by little during the year I wouldn't have these problems. But, really, I'm so responsible in all areas of my life I have to have an area where I'm kind of a slacker.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

We are self employed so always owe taxes so Mr. Wonderful always waits till the last possible moment to submit it. I agree, you are so totally fabulous in all other areas that it's actually endearing to know you have some faults! (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Melli said...

PCP - you know, I just realized that your initials are totally illegal drugs! But anyway... PCP... I didn't know that chocolate cake WAS an APPETIZER - otherwise I'm suuuuuure that would have been my answer! Thanks for stopping by!

And... Hubby does OUR taxes - and the only thing we own is a house, two cars, and 4 kids... so we're pretty easy!

Ya know... faults are highly under-rated!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

We just finished ours today. Man, it was grueling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home