Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-in



Join in the fun, here.

1. I love springtime in my house.

2. Eggs and peanut butter are foods I love to eat for breakfast.

3. It seems I'm always searching for my keys.

4. Watching TV with hubbyis a great way to end the day.

5. I think I am usually pretty fabulous!

6. Sweets is what I've been craving lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Shabbat dinner, tomorrow my plans include services and dance practice and Sunday, I want to have Tzeitel's birthday party!

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger michelle said...

I love love love your answer to #5.....

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Did you know that Janet, who invented the Friday fill-ins is my cousin?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love your answer to #5!!! Great self esteem! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

yeah, MB's the cute cousin :-)

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Ananya said...

even i've been craving for sweets lately! I loved ur #5!thanks for the wishes and visiting my blog!:)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, you fab one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home