Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Rubber Ducky...You're the One...

We all have to take a bath sometimes. Even the most beautiful doggies in the world get dirty. Monday, whew! When I got home from work, my girls smelled...well, lets just say they were less than "fresh." I'm not really sure what happened from that morning at 6:30 a.m. until 4p.m., but things got out of control. I thought I would post how happy Tzeitel looked during her bath. ;P.

You may have to click on the pictures to enlarge them to get the full effect of her delight.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses


7 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Bathtime is too cute :D I love how they look all soaped up even though they are miserable!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh too sweet! Yes, it is nearly time for all the dackels to have their baths!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Emily said...

that is possibly the cutest thing i've ever seen!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Just Nancy said...

It's been a while since I visited and it's very nice to see your babies! And YOU!

www.nancysbrandt.com

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Amy said...

YAY for puppy pictures!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger MaR said...

Awww, they are so cute!!
And that's a darling picture of you :)

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Sarah K. said...

She looks less than thrilled! Kudos on getting her to stay in their for a picture though! My boys would be gone lickety-split!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home