Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things I Currently Love

Here is a list of things that I'm currently crazy about:

1. NYC. Manhattan to be exact.

2. Sushi.

3. My new friend.

4. Vera Wang, Princess Perfume. Of course, this is just because I love being the pink Princess that I am.

5. The new dog boutique in the mall near my home.

6. Fake nails. Long and fushia. Too bad I can't have them right now because I'm always in rehearsal and playing my instrument.

7. My black Mac eyeliner. As I'm sure will surprise not a single one of you, I love the black gel eyeliner and I draw cat eyes with them.

8. Oh, and how could I forget my baby girls. I guess I can just say that I saved the best for last.

Hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that Vera Wang perfume and bought it because I loved the bottle!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh to be able to wear eye makeup! Boo-hoo for me! Since I've had so much eye surgery I can't wear any anymore.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great list...and yes, you did save the best for last. *s*

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Amy said...

you should have saved this for you TT! what a great list though!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Tigersan said...

Your new friend Mr. Sushi from NYC ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home