Sunday, November 19, 2006

Things I Currently Love II

I've decided to make my "Things I Currently Love" a recurring post on the Pink Chihuahua Princess blog. Man, I really need to get to BestBuy to get a new USB cord!

1. I'm really into lunch (takeout, with friends, and on my infamous lunch dates) at this place.

2. I'm really into my orchestra. I love the friends I've made there and the opportunity to play my instrument.

3. I'm really excited about my newest friend that I met last week. He seems to be the most fun guy thus far. But, I don't know him that well. Have I told ya'll lately how much I love being single and fabulous?!?!

4. I've lost almost another dress size on this.

5. I'm still into my SATC girls and the Lovebites microseries.

Until I become obsessed with another phenom...hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Hey, you are too cute in that lovely pink dress....I too 've a chihuahua named Maggie.She is a darling to me..
And hey you too can check out this post on Dog Training to train your doggie.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

yeah for a new dress size!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home