Thursday, November 09, 2006

Movin' On


Well girls, you know what they say about moving on...time allows it.

So, I've moved from my SATC onto my newest and latest addiction.

It's lovebites, a microseries from TBS. Missed them on the tube? I watched them on www.tbs.com. They are about two minutes per episode and a nice fix for those of us that are really being forced to stop deciding whether we are more of a Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte or Samantha.

Also, if some of you do not visit Oreo's blog, please pray for Oreo's Mommy. She is having some health problems right now and the kitty is very worried. If you get a chance, please stop by and give Oreo's mom some encouragement.

hugs, love and chihuahua kisses

5 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't seen lovebites but will go check it out...and, of course, I will keep Oreo's momma in my thoughts & prayers.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

i learned something from the thong episode!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger MaR said...

haven't seen it, my new addiction is my second life...

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I will pray for Oreo's Mom. Thanks for the heads up! Have a nice Saturday! :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
cola photo
photo http://cola.xbuv.info/ cola doc
Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home