Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pack & Play



Today I went to a baby shower for my cousin's wife. I bought her this Pack & Play, which is pretty heavy when you have on red, patent leather shoes with 3 inch heels. The shower's hostess comes to the door when she sees me coming in and then just stands there. She doesn't offer to open the door or help me carry it. When I finally get the Pack & Play into the house, she makes me stand there for several seconds and then says "oh, you can just take that to the back of the house with the other gifts." Trust me, if my mother had not been standing right behind me I would have had to bring my dear friend "curt" out to visit with this woman.

People, Carmen, would really have gotten worked up, with how much she hates stupid people.


Isn't my new purse great? I know its not technically a purse, but it came with such yummy perfume, matching lotion & body wash.

7 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that was certainly not good on the part of the hostess but am glad that you didn't call on your friend, Curt. *s*

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I totally hate stupid people!

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, stupid people! The world does seem to be full of them.

Love the new purse :)

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Heather said...

That was really mean. I would have at least opened the door for you!!

Cool purse!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, GREAT POST!!!!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Amy said...

what a wonderful shower gift and i would have left it outside and had someone go get it! haha...cool purse!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

i'll get all worked up for you! Stupid people suck. :)

But it's a great idea for a gift!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home